Welcome to Razzamataz Yeovil.
Razzamataz Theatre Schools was launched in 2000 and achieved national recognition in 2007 after a memorable appearance on BBC’s Dragons’ Den, winning the investment from Duncan Bannatyne.
We know our children are missing their Razzamataz lessons but also really enjoying connecting with us on social media. The highlight of our day is seeing videos and photos of our students and it is with great excitement that we can announce that Razzamataz is going online!
How it works
The classes will take place via Zoom and be kept very small so they can be as interactive as possible. There will be a small charge of just a few pounds a class to cover expenses. There will also be lots of content including special guest workshops with performers from the West End stage that will be announced in the near future.
What is special about our Razz Online community?
- Each student gets noticed in a virtual classroom – very small virtual class sizes (no more than 10 for 2 – 8yrs and no more than 15 for 9-18yrs)
- Inspiring and highly experienced teachers
- Enhanced learning – teachers have time to individualise and tailor their feedback, ensuring that each student understands, can get the help they need and can reach his or her potential in the virtual lesson.
- Dedicated Q&A time throughout to ensure assessment of learning, individuals can connect closely with their teacher & peers and become confident and comfortable when it comes to sharing their ideas and perspectives
- Share the Razz Online community – invite your friends who may not be a Razzamataz student to get involved.
- For parents / guardians ‘pay as you go’ with no monthly commitment or direct debits
- Opportunity for 1:1 tutorials in singing, dance and drama
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you the very best during these challenging and unprecedented times.
Razzamataz Yeovil first opened in 2007, and then was re-launched by the current management in January 2011. Today we have an amazing bunch of confident students in a school built on commitment, team work and fun. With our passionate staff and excellent venue facilities, Razzamataz Yeovil is the place to be on Saturdays.
There are classes for all ages from 2-18: Tots, Minis, Juniors, Inters and Seniors.
Razz Parties, Arts Award and Summer Schools are also available.
Razzamataz Yeovil can regularly be found supporting local events, and performing at The Octagon Theatre. They’ve also performed three times in London’s West End.
Razzamataz Theatre Schools was launched in 2000 and achieved national recognition in 2007 after a memorable appearance on BBC’s Dragons’ Den, winning the investment from Duncan Bannatyne, who remains a committed partner supporting all new Razzamataz ventures.
Razzamataz is proud to put the welfare of its students at the heart of everything it does. From providing affordable part-time performing arts training for children and young people throughout the UK, to giving them access to some of the most talented performers through specialist workshops and classes, Razzamataz uses theatre arts within small class sizes to nurture a child’s confidence and self-esteem, all while making sure they are having a lot of fun.
Come and join the Razzamataz family to experience a range of styles from classic West End musical theatre to funky street dance and pop singing. There are always lots of opportunities to perform for both boys and girls, from local theatres and festivals to the glittering lights of London’s West End stage.