A you a thriving and talented teacher? Check out our current jobs...
We have a vacancy for an AMAZING Drama teacher.
Working Saturdays during term time. You will need to complete our HO application form in order to be considered. Contact us and we’ll email a copy.
Razzamataz provides training in dance, drama and singing in both musical theatre and commercial styles. We develop a child’s confidence whilst they learn new skills, make new friends and have fun in a safe and secure environment.
We are on the lookout for an inspiring, hard-working individual with a passion for delivering high quality performing arts tuition to join our expanding team. We are looking for a drama teacher for 4-18 year olds, who can teach musical theatre, street dance and commercial styles.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are keen to develop their skills, gain experience with a reputable national company and enhance their CV.
- What do we do? We offer dance, drama and singing classes, workshops, parties and holiday schools.
- Who for? Children aged 2 – 18
- When? Every Saturday during term time
- Where? Westfield Academy, Yeovil, BA21 3EP
- Why? We aim to provide children with the opportunity to learn and develop their skills, boost their confidence and create a supportive and safe environment in which they can make new friends and have fun.
- Experience teaching and/or working with children and young people
- A caring nature, an affinity with children and a mature and responsible attitude
- A passion for teaching drama to children aged 4 – 18
- Aptitude for creating and co-ordinating fresh, innovative material for termly presentations
- Reliable, punctual, organised and committed team player – you’ve got to be prepared to role your sleeves up
- A passion for good customer service
- Able to have fun!
- Weekly lesson planning
- Delivering awesome classes and coordinating dance pieces for show numbers
- Attending team meetings and contributing ideas for the forthcoming term
- Following all COVID guidance and procedures
Razzamataz Theatre Schools are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
Please note: We only accept applications from candidates who have completed the company’s application form. Please email for a copy.
Job Type: Part-time – Saturdays only
Salary: Competitive rates dependent on qualifications and experience
To Apply: Email.
Closing Date: Thursday 31st December 2020